Have you been involved in a traffic accident at work? Find out about our Work Related Traffic Accident Claims service and discover how much compensation could be headed your way.
Work Related Traffic Accidents: Who’s Responsible?
Whether you work in a warehouse with fork-lift trucks and other vehicles, or your job takes you into traffic-related situations, there are certain health and safety rules that your employer must follow. In order to ensure your safety at work, your employer must:
- Assess all potential risks in the workplace
- Put measures in place to minimise risks in the workplace
- Make all employees aware of any potential risks and provide appropriate training to minimise these risks
- Ensure drivers of work vehicles are properly trained
- Regularly assess work vehicles and replace or repair them when necessary
- Make all employers aware of their health and safety rights and procedures
Can I Make a Claim?
If your employer, or a colleague, is responsible for any injuries you have sustained during a work related traffic accident, you may be able to claim compensation. Should you be involved in an accident at work, there are some things you can do to help with your claim:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Even if your injury appears to be minor, it may be more serious than you think. Keep a copy of medical records associated with your injury as these can assist with Work Related Traffic Accident Claims.
- Ensure your employer records the incident in the company’s accident book. If this is not available or your employer does not have one, make a note of the accident and any injuries sustained and forward a copy to your employer.
- Make sure you note the contact details of any witnesses to the accident
- Call us today to make a claim
Why Choose Us?
As specialists in Work Related Traffic Accident Claims, we can help you get the maximum compensation. We have the experience needed to ensure you make a successful claim. Our no win, no fee option is ideal for those with any financial concerns and means that no matter what your situation, you can make a claim. Each of our solicitors is dedicated to achieving the best results and our home visiting services make it even easier to pursue compensation. Should your injuries mean you cannot make it into our office, we are happy to visit you at home, in hospital or at another convenient venue. We can also arrange appointments to suit you. When you choose to be represented by our legal team you benefit from a no-nonsense approach that puts you at the heart of everything we do.
Call us Today
For a free initial consultation, or to find out more about how we can help you make a claim, call us on 08000 430 430. If you would like us to call you, complete the online contact form and one of our friendly advisers will call you back the same working day. Don’t wait to make a claim, call us today.